Friday, May 23, 2008

What's up?

I realize now that I've been sick since my son started Kindergarten almost nine months ago. I can't wait until summer break, when we can ignore the allure of other children and their germs. *sniffle*

There has been much blog slacking on my part lately. I'm sure you've showed up here at nine every morning, with your coffee, only to be disappointed. Well, lookee here at what little twink has been up to:

ASUO Street Faire
Meet Your Maker

Have I told you all how much I love seeing kids wearing their twink togs? Quite simply, it makes me happy to see the lovely hats and clothes running free in their new habitats. For example. Megan, the other Megan I mean, the one who co-organizes this ambitious project, purchased my favorite new hat for her own gorgeous girl, and shares here. Thanks!!

No comments: